Products / METAL DRUMS
The Duo Métal and Duo Sud sites are facilities specifically set up for processing and re-purposing Metal Drums. We have an overall processing capacity of 300,000 reconditioned drums per year.
We recover and process drums of 200/220 litres.
Your packaging is categorised, the overall condition is checked and residues weighed.
We promote procedures that are most suited to their re-purposing
- Re-processing after burning
- Re-purposing materials (scrap) after burning
We provide a comprehensive range of reconditioned packaging with or without interior coatings (phosphating, alkyd, epoxy phenolic) and with hydrosoluble exterior paint (RAL range etc.):
- 210/223 l OT UN liquid
- 210/223 l OT UN solid
- 210/223 l Standard (NON UN)
- 210/223 l Bungs UN liquid
In addition to our range of metal drums, we provide accessories including:
- 2’’ metal plugs with or without lids with degazing
- 2’’ plastic plugs with or without tap holder
- 2’’ Trisure metal caps
- ¾’’ Trisure metal caps